AMS Update: Protecting our Staff and Customers
AMS is monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and taking preventative measures across the Company. We feel it is important to communicate this with staff and customers, making it clear that we are committed to operating as normally as possible, while following national guidelines.
What we have done so far:
– Reviewed and updated our business continuity plans, including working from home arrangements
– Issued awareness information
– Displayed a range of information posters, spanning use of NHS 111 online and promoting and encouraging best practice handwashing and housekeeping
– Provided additional handwashing and hand sanitisation products and other hygiene items.
– Monitor and follow government advice: GOV.UK and Public Health England
AMS continues to provide a full Scanning and Document Storage service to all customers.
Working with our customers, we aim to fulfil contractual obligations, while minimising the potential spread of the virus to our team or to other customer premises.
All our drivers and off-site staff carry the current protective equipment to not only safeguard themselves but also customers from spreading the virus.
Please let us know:
Please let us know in advance if our operatives are required to follow any new procedures at your site. If you wish to discuss alternative arrangements for delivery addresses.
If you have any further questions, please give us a call on 0800 783 7079.